At Knight Dental Care in Flint, Michigan we use the latest technology in our office. Planmeca ProMax® 3D is new technology that consists of a product family of all-in-one units. Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) image, 3D face photo and 3D model scan are brought together in one 3D image. Three different three-dimensional images are available in digital form with panoramic, extraoral bitewing and cephalometric imaging. Photos and models can be taken in 3D mode. A patient’s anatomy in minute detail is obtained. Any diagnostic requirement is met in maxillofacial imaging with these intelligent products.
Planmeca ProMax® 3D units enable CBCT imaging with a lower and effective patient dose than the standard 2D panoramic imaging because of the unique Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™ imaging protocol offered. Intelligent 3D algorithms that were developed by Planmeca allow this pioneering image protocol to offer detailed anatomical information with only a small amount of patient dose.
- Special imaging protocols for dental and ENT applications
- Optimal volume size and location for every clinical need
- Ideal resolutions and patient dose levels that always comply with the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle
- Unmatched comfort and effortless patient positioning
- True all-in-one X ray units that not only offer 3D imaging but 2D panoramic and imaging
- Allow a smooth workflow because of ease of use
- Planmeca Romexis® software
- Mac OS and Windows support